Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ignorance may be bliss..But it is also extremely annoying.

Okay, so I just took a deep breath which hopefully means you wont have to hear a rant about ignorant people..especially since it just has do to with Facebook. Stupid guys,one in particular that I dont really know, making ignorant, extreme, ridiculous, hurtful, statements...I just wanna punch him in the nose..but I dont think that would help so maybe I dont. Nevermind (: Anyway, today was perfect. I slept in, did hw, went to school for ten minutes, walked home, changed into shorts and a t shirt and played basketball for a couple hours, played catch for a while after that, showered, hung out with a friend, and then proceeded to listen to the Dodgers beat the Giants..could it have been better?? Nope. Now, what to do. I mean, the rest of my night will be spent doing hw, watching glee, and hopefully cleaning my room, but where to go when school ends? I feel like going home is a good idea, I want it to be the best idea. I miss my family and my car..and Tahoe. Boy how I yearn for the warm sandy beaches, freezing cold water, and clear skies. Plus, my beach body isn't ever a bad thing either. Anyway, for a few different reasons, this summer is going to be a long one for better or for worse and I'd rather spend it in my favorite biggest little city than anywhere else. Have a wonderful rest of whatever day youre reading this (: the song for the day is an Anberlin song called Take Me (As You Found Me)

Mostly because I was listening to it on the way home today and it was just a good summer song. Peace out homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment