Thursday, May 19, 2011

They Call Me...Distructopants Episode 1 [series]

Throughout my life I have been a good kid with good intentions..but just as the song Get It Right from Glee says, "my  best intentions keep making a mess of things." For example.."when he was a young wart hog" "when i was a young warthog!!!" Sorry I have The Lion King stuck in my head. Anyway, when I was young, nine to be exact, my best friend got a four wheeler for Christmas and within five days it had a cracked, destroyed gas tank, popped tires, and basically didn't work. How is all of that possible in five days? The answer to that question is...me. I am not self centered, not anymore so than the typical human being, maybe even a little less, but anyway I know that everything is not about me..but the four wheeler incident was my fault..mostly.
My best friend had had her four wheeler since Christmas and had accidentally cracked the gas tank by running into the garage wall. She didn't know the extent of the damage but soon would. On New Years Eve day she and I took the lil tiny baby four wheeler for a ride with both her and I and our friend Emily which put the weight at about two and a half times the lil thing was supposed to handle. Then when the gas ran out my lil mind, instead of just being patient and waiting for her dad to get home with more gas, decided to come up with its own solution and make gas..I know, bad idea. My friend grabbed a pink Barbie cup and we proceeded to put dirt and water in the gas tank. As dumb as this sounds there was a method behind the madness. I thought the water would swoosh older gas off the sides of the tank like you would do to a bottle of shampoo and the dirt was just because we didn't think the original mixture seemed thick enough. After we did this the four wheeler ran for another forty minutes in which we ran over barbed wire and that is how everything went to poop. And that was just the beginning of the many idiotic decisions i would make..ill try to add one story into every post i do.
Stay tuned for more of my dumb moments soon! But for now..This week I got a job (: I am now working at Bath and Body Works and I am liking it so far. After having to study products for four hours I realize that I never knew or wouldve guessed that so much thought could go into one lil pocketbac(the actual name for the small hand sanitizer.) So yay getting money and all! whoo hoo!
Have a wonderful evening folks (: much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment